Today, the incidence of uterine myoma is steadily increasing, and the pathology firmly takes one of the first positions among the diseases of the female reproductive organs. One of the first questions for a patient who finds out about this diagnosis is whether treatment of fibroids without surgery is possible.
Uterine fibroids in most cases are associated with endometrial hyperplasia or endometriosis of the uterine cavity (adenomyosis). The cause of these conditions is hyperestrogenism - an increase in the level of estrogen.
NATURAL TREATMENT TO CURE FIBROMES
Curing uterine fibroids with a natural remedy made entirely from plants is possible.
The natural treatment we offer to permanently cure uterine fibroids consists of herbal teas. This remedy has proven its effectiveness with dozens of resolved cases. It is specially designed for patients who do not want to have surgery. This is one of the best natural remedies for curing fibroid.
One of the advantages we offer you is that the results of our treatment are lasting. Trust us ! This remedy is the secret to natural cure of fibroid by plants.
Phone / whatsapp / +229 99 54 64 63
THE USE OF FLAX SEEDS IN THE TREATMENT OF UTERINE FIBROMES
The formation of uterine fibroids is caused by an imbalance of the hormonal background in the female body, namely the excess levels of estrogen.
In flax seeds there are substances - natural antiestrogens, which:
- They contribute to the elimination of inflammation;
- Normalize hormonal status;
- They are resistant to carcinogens that provoke the occurrence of tumor processes.
For treatment, you need to prepare a decoction of seeds: 4 tablespoons of seeds pour 0.5 liters of boiling water and boil a little. You need to drink such a decoction half an hour before meals half a glass. The daily norm is 3 to 4 servings. Therapy lasts half a month.
You may also be interested in: Castor oils and fibroids
Myths and Misconceptions About Uterine Fibroids
1. Uterine fibroids can degenerate into a malignant tumor - it does not, it has been repeatedly proven that uterine fibroids are not malignant and the development of uterine sarcoma (this is about a malignant tumor of the muscle cells of the uterus) is in no way associated with the presence of myomatous nodes in the uterus. It is usually one of the rarest tumors that grow independently.
2. Uterine fibroids occur as a result of hormonal disorders - this is also not true - uterine fibroids are a disease of the uterine muscle membrane that is sensitive to hormones, and the hormones stimulate the growth of myomatous nodes, but do not trigger the process of their formation. A node begins to develop from a cell that receives a defect. The hormonal background should in no case be disturbed
3. The growth of uterine fibroids is stimulated by estrogen, and therefore progesterone must be used to treat this disease, and therefore the drug Dufaston is prescribed everywhere - in fact, it is a worldwide illusion. Estrogen and progesterone are not in an antagonistic relationship, but rather complement each other: estrogen paves the way for progesterone activity. The most powerful hormone that stimulates the growth of uterine fibroids is just progesterone, and therefore Dufaston and Utrozhestan (two drugs which are analogues of progesterone) stimulate the growth of uterine fibroids and are categorically contraindicated in the treatment of this illness.
4. Uterine fibroids are a factor in infertility.- That's not entirely true either. Pregnancy can normally continue and end during childbirth even with many myomatous nodes in the uterus, despite the fact that some nodes can grow to huge sizes. Against the background of uterine fibroids, abortion occurs more often, so uterine fibroids should always be considered a factor in miscarriage. Uterine fibroids can cause infertility if a knot or knots deform the uterine cavity, the so-called "submucosal" nodes, and in cases where all other causes of infertility are eliminated - fibroids can be considered a possible cause of pregnancy failure. But still,
5. Uterine fibroids can be completely cured with medication - it is not possible. The point is that uterine fibroids are a fibro-muscular formation that grows in a muscle and it is impossible to "dissolve" a "fibrous ball" in a muscle, for example 5 cm in any drug. Some medicines can temporarily reduce the size of the nodes or stop their growth, but not more.
6. Uterine fibroids can only be treated surgically - for a long time there is a valid alternative to surgical treatment of uterine fibroids - embolization of the uterine arteries. Regarding this method of treatment, many rumors and conjectures have also formed, which, moreover, are spread by the doctors themselves.
THE BENEFITS OF FLAX SEEDS
Flax kills malignant cancer cells, which is why it is often used to prevent prostate, colon, and breast cancer.
For men, flax is useful because it lowers and normalizes cholesterol, and also regulates the glycemic level in the blood.
Flax seeds are recommended for women to reduce hot flashes during menopause. It also “improves” the psycho-emotional state of a woman: she becomes calmer and more balanced.
Children can be given decoctions with flax seeds for coughs, flu and SARS - they fight parasites and gently flush out sputum.
In general, if a person regularly consumes flax seeds, they can lose weight. In addition, his skin will become more resistant to radiation and the negative environment. After all, flax has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
To directly order or chat with our experts, contact us on +229 99 546 463 (number available via the WhatsApp mobile application.