There are many causes of infertility within a couple. One of the most common is blockage of the uterine (or Fallopian) tubes. Indeed, when the tubes are blocked, the movement of the egg and sperm is hampered, which complicates fertilization. The diagnosis is usually based on a hysterosalpingogram, in other words x-ray exploration of the uterus and tubes. In some cases it is possible to repair the tubes, however in vitro fertilization is usually offered.
Rest assured, a natural treatment without side effects exists to unclog the fallopian tubes.
There are many causes of infertility within a couple. One of the most common is blockage of the uterine (or fallopian) tubes. Indeed, when the tubes are blocked, the movement of the egg and sperm is hampered, which complicates fertilization. The diagnosis is usually based on a hysterosalpingogram, in other words, x-ray exploration of the uterus and tubes. In some cases it is possible to repair the tubes, however in vitro fertilization is usually offered.
Rest assured, natural treatment without side effects exists to unclog the fallopian tubes
Herbal treatment to unclog the fallopian tubes
Here we offer you a mixture of African roots and plants that are excellent for unblocking your fallopian tubes . It is very effective at unblocking your fallopian tubes and getting pregnant and is made up of two components: an oil to apply as a poultice and herbal teas. This is the secret to unblocking your proboscis naturally through plants. By its vasodilator, purifying and diuretic power, the herbal tea will have the action of unclogging your tubes.
Our natural remedy allows the transport of gametes (spermatozoa and oocytes) . Also, the oil to be applied as a poultice will soften the tissues and improve circulation throughout the pelvic region. So, the combined action of these two elements will allow you to unblock your tubes naturally and get pregnant.
For more information on the treatment, click on the image above or contact us on +229 99 54 64 63 (also available on the WhatsApp mobile application)
What is Castor Oil Therapy?
Castor oil comes from the seeds of the castor bean (Ricinus communis), also known as Palma Christi. It has been used for thousands of years. Used for hundreds of years by naturopathy and homeopathy, castor oil therapy is very effective in helping to overcome all kinds of fertility issues.
Natural therapy is done by soaking a cloth in castor oil which is then placed on certain parts of the skin and accompanied by heating to improve circulation and healing of tissues and organs under the skin.
Castor oil to unclog the tubes and relieve pelvic diseases
- Fold a large flannel cloth in layers
- Pour 2 to 3 tablespoons of castor oil on it
- Heat the fabric to a comfortable temperature in the microwave
- Lie down and place the warm cloth on the lower abdomen. Cover the cloth with plastic wrap and wait 20 minutes
- Repeat this treatment twice a day for a week
- Castor oil used in massage also relieves pelvic pain
What Are the Benefits of Castor Oil Therapy?
Castor oil therapy can play a major role in healing several conditions, which can be applied to parts of the body such as the liver, gallbladder, lower abdomen, breasts, and kidneys. Besides improving the working function of some of these organs, castor oil therapy is also very beneficial for the reproductive health of women.
Home Remedies For Pelvic Inflammatory Disease The Sweetest Home
Castor oil therapy has also been used traditionally to help increase fertility, as it is a good, effective, beneficial and calming natural alternative.
The benefits for women and pregnant women are as follows:
Supports the health of the fallopian tubes
Improve egg health in women
Detoxification before conception (fertilization)
Improves circulation and reproductive health
Helps shrink and remove ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids and endometriosis
Helps dissolve pelvic adhesions and scars
Reduce menstrual cramps
Helps clear blocked fallopian tubes
How is castor oil therapy done?
Especially for fertility issues, apply castor oil therapy to the lower abdomen. Castor oil therapy will generally be more effective when combined with various fertility massage techniques .
The good news is, moms can do castor oil therapy at home. The process is as follows:
Ingredients to prepare:
- A sheet of flannel or old fabric
- A bottle of castor oil (castor oil)
- A piece of plastic, the size is bigger than flannel
- Bottle or squeeze bag filled with hot water
- Container with lid
- A towel
- Fabric for the base, as castor oil stains clothes and blankets
Preparation for therapy:
- Place the flannel in a container. Soak the flannel cloth in castor oil so that it is completely damp, but not dripping.
- Place the flannel cloth soaked in castor oil on the affected part of the body.
- Cover with plastic.
- Place a hot water bottle or bag in the plastic. Let sit for at least 45 minutes, more is better. Moms can relax for a while during this time.
- After removing the flannel cloth, gently massage the section (moms can learn self-massage according to the massage expert's instructions).
- Clean the part with a solution of water and baking soda or lukewarm water.
- Store the castor oil soaked flannel cloth in a closed container in the refrigerator, this cloth can be reused up to 25-30 times.
- However, moms must remain vigilant. Castor oil should not be made internally, but only to be applied to the external skin.
Do not use during pregnancy, breastfeeding or during menstruation; stop using it after ovulation if you want to get pregnant.
- - -
Has the LESPLANTESAFRICAINES team answered all your questions through this article?
Leave us a comment in response or contact us via WhatsApp at +229 99 546 463.
Herbal remedies give hope to many couples who fail to conceive. Some couples spend their entire lives saving for expensive, long-term, invasive infertility treatments, which often go unsuccessful. Although herbs are often thought of as an alternative therapy, the truth is that they have been used for hundreds of years to treat all ailments in the world.
After all, plants were the only drugs available to our ancestors and the human race has survived, so plants must get their fair share! In this article, we will tell you how cloves boost fertility to help you get pregnant naturally.
Most women become desperate because of the difficulties they face in trying to conceive after two years. One of the major problem that often arises is a blockage in the fallopian tubes that connect the ovaries to the uterus. This condition can be caused by several factors. However, in this article, discover how to use maca to unblock your fallopian tube. More interestingly, learn how to use our natural treatment to quickly unclog your tubes in two months thanks our herbal experts.
Uterine fibroid is a non-cancerous (benign) tumor that develops in the muscle wall of the uterus, also known as myoma. The shape is usually round and its size varies from a few millimeters to a few centimeters. Uterine fibroid have a very high frequency rate, it occurs in about 70% of women, most often in the age group of 35 to 45 years. However, in this article you will find out how to use clay to get rid of fibroid. More importantly, we have a gift for you, our natural treatment for fibroid; it is safe and effective.
Hepatitis is an inflammation of the liver which is most often caused by the presence of viruses in the body, poor diet, or excessive alcohol consumption. Hepatitis can occur in a chronic or acute form. The first symptoms of the disease are indigestion, change in urine color, and yellow sclera.
The liver is an important organ in the human body that performs the function of a blood filter. The blood that passes through it is removed from all harmful impurities, and the bile produced in the liver promotes the digestion of fats. If the liver has problems, it affects the functionality of the whole body. The natural filter should be cleaned regularly to prevent the development of many diseases. Herbal infusions are ideal for this purpose. Let's take a look at which herbs are good for the liver and how to use them.
Natural treatment for hepatitis B and C
The natural treatment that we offer to cure hepatitis B, like hepatitis C, is essentially made from natural herbal teas. It is one of the best natural remedies to cure hepatitis . The natural remedy for hepatitis is made up of plants that have been shown to be effective with dozens of cases resolved. This natural remedy has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties , which help in healing and preventing liver problems . It also fights against viruses that cause hepatitis and provides antioxidants that help maintain the overall health of the liver . She helps the body fight viral infections and cleanse the liver.
Order it and start treatment early. Support is offered throughout the period of its intake. To reach us, click on the WhatsApp button in the right corner of your screen or contact us on +229 99 54 64 63.
We have representation in all African countries and actively in the following countries: Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Mali, Senegal, Burkina Faso, Togo, Kenya, Nigeria, Gabon, Central African Republic, Benin, Chad, Congo- Brazzaville and Kinshasa. So be reassured that you will receive your products immediately after your order.
Shipping is free anywhere in the world.
Dandelion root and hepatitis
You can often see dandelions in the park. This wild plant has many amazing healing benefits. This herb helps the liver to reduce fat, produce amino acids and generally eliminate toxins.
Dandelion also reduces swelling in the liver. The Australian Journal of Medical Herbalism cites two studies that show the regenerative nature of the dandelion liver for jaundice, swelling of the liver, hepatitis, and digestive disorders. Besides using dandelion supplements, you can also eat dandelion leaves or even juice. Dandelion root tea helps the liver reduce fat, produce amino acids, and generally flush out toxins. It is simply steeped in water and drinks such as tea, 2 times a day.
- Choisissez 400 fleurs jaunes de pissenlit. Versez dessus 3 litres d'eau froide et placez 4 tranches de citron et 4 tranches d’oranges. Laisser reposer pendant 24 heures. Ensuite, filtrer et transférer le liquide dans une casserole. Ajouter 1 kg de sucre et, en remuant fréquemment, cuire pendant environ une heure et demi. Vous devriez obtenir un sirop épais. Réduire le feu et verser le sirop chaud obtenu dans des bocaux stérilisés et fermer. Le sirop est dense et la texture est assimilée au miel. Ce sirop est excellent pour éliminer les symptômes du rhume, la toux, la bronchite, etc. Il est idéal pour les enfants, il ne faut pas avoir peur d’en donner à vos enfants tous les jours.
The health benefits of dandelion roots
- Maintain digestive health : Dandelion root is a rich source of inulin and has a recommended laxative effect to aid digestion after eating. This root can also promote healthy growth of the intestinal biome. Dandelion root can aid in the digestion of fatty foods by stimulating the production of stomach and bile acids. Drinking this herb can also increase appetite, reduce gas, and relieve constipation.
- Detoxifies and prevents liver damage : Report from the sciencedirect.com page , research results show that dandelion root can effectively prevent liver fibrosis due to inhalation of carbon tetrachloride. It can also prevent liver damage from alcohol. In folk medicine, dandelion root is a popular tonic for liver damage because it is rich in iron, vitamin A, and calcium. It is believed that this root increases the production of bile, cleanses the liver and gallbladder.
- Diuretics are good for the body : Research conducted by Bevin A Claire and Richard S. Conroy at Tai Sophia Institute, Maryland in 2009 confirmed that dandelion root is a good quality traditional diuretic for the body. This root is also believed to help flush out toxins and support healthy kidney function. If you experience gout, rheumatism, or other joint swelling, this root concoction is suitable for consumption. Other properties can also help prevent urinary tract infections.
- Treat the inflammation : Dandelion root has long been used to treat various inflammations such as inflammation of organs, joints, and swelling. The content of phytonutrients and essential fatty acids in the roots makes it effective in fighting inflammation.
- Anti-cancer : According to Pamela Ovadje's journal Oncotarget published in 2006, he explained that dandelion root has a reputation for slowing pancreatic cancer cells, leukemia and melanoma due to its ability to induce apoptosis. Apoptosis is a process in which cells recycle their own abilities. This allows cells whose proteins are damaged to be rebuilt as new cells, this process is very important to stop the proliferation of cancer cells in the body.
- Improve heart health : Dandelion root is a good source of fiber and potassium to help lower blood pressure. This magic root can also control cholesterol levels, lower triglycerides, and maintain a healthy HDL ratio, which is "good" cholesterol that can keep the cardiovascular system functioning normally.
- Smooth UPS production : Although scientific evidence is still lacking, this root was used by nursing mothers to help stimulate milk production and regulate hormones centuries ago. Cited by sciencedirect.com, some experts theorize that dandelion root may not help improve lactation on its own, but the vitamins and minerals in the root may contribute to overall maternal health so that lactation becomes smoother.
HEPATITIS C - CAUSES / INFECTIOUS AGENT / RISK FACTORS
Causes of Hepatitis C
In general, hepatitis is an inflammatory condition of the liver. It can be viral, autoimmune or caused by a high concentration of toxins in the body. While autoimmune hepatitis occurs due to immune system disorders and generated antibodies that affect liver cells, viral forms can be transmitted and toxic ones can be caused by the use of drugs, alcohol or other harmful substances.
Viral forms are hepatitis A, B, C, D and E. Two more forms have recently been discovered, F and G, but their spread is minimal. Of these, hepatitis A and E are usually acute, while the other forms are chronic and manifest in the long term.
Chronic hepatitis C is caused by the hepatitis C virus, a virus that has nothing to do with other viruses common to hepatitis (eg hepatitis A or hepatitis B). The hepatitis C virus is a virus that is transmitted through small amounts of blood. Infection can occur when you do not follow safe injection rules and the needles are reused and shared with others.
Transmission of Hepatitis C
Hepatitis C can be transmitted when the blood of a person who has the virus comes in contact with that of a healthy person, including through blood transfusions or organ transplants, but also from mother to fetus during pregnancy.
The risk of sexual contact is higher among people who have more sexual partners or those with low immunity (including people infected with HIV), but the incidence is higher for anal sex.
The incubation period of the virus varies between 45 and 160 days. Although there is no specific age category for this condition, the highest incidence is among people aged 30-40.
Risk factors for Hepatitis C.
The risk of hepatitis C virus infection increases for people who:
- They work in the field of health and are exposed to infected blood;
- Consume illicit drugs;
- She suffers from HIV;
- They got a piercing or a tattoo in a murderous environment, using non-sterile equipment;
- They received hemodialysis treatments for a long time;
- They have relatives with Hepatitis C;
- Children born to mothers infected with the hepatitis C virus;
- People who are incarcerated;
- People who use intranasal drugs.
Symptoms of hepatitis C
Long-term hepatitis C virus infection is known as Chronic Hepatitis C.
Chronic hepatitis C is usually a "silent" infection for many years, until the virus damages the liver enough to cause the signs and symptoms of liver disease. These signs and symptoms include:
- Mild bleeding;
- Abdominal pain;
- Low appetite;
- Yellowing of the skin (jaundice);
- Dark color of urine;
- Irritated skin
- Increased fluid in the abdomen;
- Swelling of the legs;
- Weight loss;
- Confusion, drowsiness and blurred speech.
Chronic hepatitis C virus infection is often recognized until people are screened for a blood donation or an abnormal blood test found during a routine examination.
Noise, beep, ringing or whistling in the ear. It is a tinnitus- a sound in the ears that each person can only hear by themselves. For some people, it has a huge impact on daily life, causing stress, anxiety, anger, and trouble sleeping. Ringing in the ears is not curable, but you can learn how to deal with the problem. It is important to treat them. Apple cider vinegar for tinnitus is a very effective natural tip.
If you are looking for an effective natural remedy for tinnitus (ringing in the ears), you have come to the right place. Thanks to our natural remedy, you will be able to stop the perceived sound and improve your quality of life. Our herbal tea is made with the best herbs in the world to cure tinnitus.
We are available on +229 99 54 64 63
Worldwide delivery through DHL.We also have representations throughout West Africa
Apple cider vinegar for tinnitus
Vinegar is, without a doubt, one of the most widely used products, not only for cooking, but also as a natural treatment, in this case it is useful even against tinnitus. Vinegar regulates the body's pH, stimulating healing from any inflammation.
To benefit from this treatment, simply mix two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with a little honey in a glass of water and drink this liquor 2-3 times a day, until the buzz in your ears disappears.
Such a composition contributes to the body's mineral deficiency, promotes blood thinning, leading to the disappearance of noise. To achieve the expected effect of such a means, apple cider vinegar should be prepared by yourself and not buy ready-made in the store.
Make apple cider vinegar at home
- 1.5 kg of organic apples
- 1 kg of cane sugar or whole sugar
- 5 l of non-chlorinated water
- A fermentation pot
- First, make sure you have very clean apples. So wash them thoroughly and wipe them dry. I have sometimes seen that it is even recommended to lightly rub them with baking soda.
- When the apples are spotless, cut them into small pieces and place them in a container.
- Add the whole (or cane) sugar and mix well (or even crush) to obtain almost an apple paste.
- When the apple pieces are reduced, transfer them to a large glass jar and pour in the water.
- Now cover the jar with a clean cloth closed with a rubber band or cord.
- The principle of fermenting apple cider vinegar is the same as for fruit kefir.
- Otherwise, you can naturally use a fermentation pot.
- During the entire period of processing apples into cider vinegar, it is necessary to stir the contents of the jar.
- For the first 10 days, stir the mashed potatoes in the water every day, then every other day for 10 days.
- Finally, let the cider vinegar finish its fermentation quietly for the last 10 days.
- At the end of the month of transforming the apples into cider vinegar, filter and bottle.
- Be careful not to fill the bottles to the maximum because the fermentation continues tirelessly.
- Store apple cider vinegar and always open bottles carefully. Excess gas is always possible.
- Homemade apple cider vinegar has no expiration date, so don't hesitate!
Causes of tinnitus you should know about
Continuous noise not only contributes to hearing loss, but can also be a cause of tinnitus. This can happen if you are exposed to loud noises. Like working around the machine or listening to music with headphones at high volume. Such noises can damage the hair cells in the inner ear. And the effect causes hearing loss and tinnitus.
Hearing loss can make the effects of tinnitus even worse. With difficulty hearing everyday sounds, tinnitus sounds can become more prominent and harder to ignore.
- The Meniere's disease
Some people experience tinnitus as a side effect of Ménière's disease, which affects hearing and balance. Although the exact cause of this condition is still unknown. Ménière's disease is often the result of a buildup of fluid in the inner ear. In most cases, this disease occurs in one ear only.
People with Ménière's disease experience a variety of symptoms, including dizziness, poor balance, hearing loss, sensitivity to sound, and tinnitus.
The accumulated earwax can cause earaches, hearing difficulties and tinnitus. If the wax is too close to the eardrum, it can prevent the eardrum from functioning properly. It will also change the vibrations of the eardrum and cause tinnitus.
Fortunately, the tinnitus that results from earwax buildup usually goes away after the ear is cleaned. Remember that cotton swabs should not be slipped into the ear.
Temporomandibular joint disorder
The temporomandibular joint (TMJ) is located in front of the ear, where your jawbone connects to the skull. With that in mind, it shares certain muscles and nerves with your inner ear. TMJ disorders can result from jaw injuries, arthritis, or other genetic conditions. And it causes symptoms like pain around the jaw and ears, pain when chewing, difficulty opening and closing the mouth, and tinnitus.
If the tone or volume of your tinnitus changes when you chew, open your mouth, or move your neck, it could be due to a TMJ disorder.
- Blood vessels or inner ear disorders
Did you know that some cases of tinnitus can be heard by your doctor? Known as objective tinnitus, this type is often caused by problems with the blood vessels or the middle ear. For example, irregular blood flow or a muscle spasm in your inner ear can cause a throbbing or throbbing sound loud enough for others to hear. Objective tinnitus can also be caused by a tumor in the middle ear that interferes with the proper functioning of blood vessels.
Diseases that cause tinnitus
Tinnitus can be caused by several diseases, such as high blood pressure, diabetes, allergies, and ear infections. High blood pressure or other cardiovascular disease and diabetes can cause irregular or insufficient blood flow to the inner ear, resulting in tinnitus. Seasonal allergies can cause inflammation or fluid build-up in the inner ear, which can also cause a ringing sensation. Likewise, ear infections can cause tinnitus if they affect the fluid levels in the inner ear.