Can you get rid of testicular atrophy naturally without medication? This is a popular question among sufferers of testicular atrophy, who have had their testicles shrunk without a warning. However, in this article, this question would not be left unanswered.
There are several potential reasons for the testicular atrophy, including aging, underlying medical conditions, or infections.
In this article, learn more about how to recognize testicular atrophy and ways to treat this underlying medical condition naturally.
A reflex phenomenon and often a symbol of virility, ejaculation accompanies orgasm in men. The slightest failure can affect the daily life of men and sometimes reveals a more serious disorder of the body. Nevertheless, and although rarely suspected, the psychological origin is often responsible for these ejaculatory problems.
Although it is completely treatable, premature ejaculation can affect a couple's intimate life. With stress having reached dizzying levels on men in recent years, it is one of the main causes of premature ejaculation. In this article, we offer you some of the most effective ways to overcome this embarrassing problem.
What is premature ejaculation?
We speak of premature ejaculation or premature ejaculation, when the man does not succeed at all in controlling the moment of his ejaculation and that it occurs very quickly during intercourse. It can appear after a few seconds, or within 3 minutes maximum. The average time in which ejaculation occurs normally has been set at 8 minutes on average.
This dysfunction obviously generates frustrations for the partner, who does not have time to really take pleasure and finds herself a little left behind. It is also a source of great frustration and guilt for man. Everyone loses.
There are many more men who suffer from this disorder than you might think. And, probably out of shame, most never go to their doctor. However, there are solutions.
However, nowadays, natural treatment is definitely better for curing premature ejaculation permanently.
If you are suffering from premature ejaculation, our experts have the solution for you.
Natural treatment for premature ejaculation
The natural treatment to fight against premature ejaculation that we offer is composed of herbal teas. Herbal tea is a natural remedy that contains plants whose active ingredients eliminate the anxiety you feel before and during sex. It is this anxiety that prevents you from controlling ejaculation and therefore from staying in bed longer. So This natural remedy will help you maintain excellent erections for as long as you want to last. By using our products you will create a powerful synergy, you can stay calm and in control throughout sex, and you will be able to naturally last much longer in bed. Thus, it is the miracle solution to put an end to premature ejaculation for good.
To discover our natural remedy to cure premature ejaculation, click on the image below
Red ginseng to treat premature ejaculation
Restoring male sexual vitality during intercourse can be maximized by consuming red ginseng. Keep in mind that red ginseng content helps the body adapt to the level of stres s it faces. However, stress will therefore always have an accelerating effect on arousal and on the occurrence of ejaculation.
Some experts have also indicated that red ginseng consumed by men can reduce the symptoms of premature ejaculation. Not only that, red ginseng also increases blood flow, helping male erections to be firmer and last longer until they reach their peak. If red ginseng is consumed correctly and the treatment is correct, it can improve semen volume and quality.
Clove to treat premature ejaculation
The clove is applied to the skin mixed with an odorless oil which adheres to it to prevent the man from reaching orgasm as early as possible. Drinking a cup of clove infusion before dating has also been proven to improve sexual performance and control premature ejaculation due to a numbing effect on the body.
Ginkgo biloba against ejaculation disorders
This ancient herb is native to China and besides helping people treat memory loss issues , it is also a great natural alternative for treating premature ejaculation and reducing the onset of this problem over time. time.
You should also drink an infusion of this plant before sex to relax the muscles in the penile area and to make the circulation of blood around the member much stronger. This herb also reduces stress levels and helps maintain erection for longer.
Green onion for ejaculation disorders
The seeds of green onions are aphrodisiac and therefore help reduce premature ejaculation in men. These seeds increase a person's stamina and strength, thus allowing him to prolong his sexual capacity. To use this remedy, just crush the seeds and mix them with water. Drink this remedy 3 times a day before your meal. White onions can also help increase your sexual ability and strengthen your reproductive organs.
Aswagandha for a lasting erection
This Indian herbal medicine is an effective remedy for treating sexual problems in men. Ashwagandha improves the power of your brain and also increases the libido in the body. This allows men to have better control over their ejaculation and make sex longer. The herb increases stamina and it is also effective in treating erectile dysfunction.
Ginger and honey to last in bed
Eating ginger increases blood circulation in our body and specifically increases blood flow to the muscles of the penis. This gives men better control over ejaculation. Ginger is also helpful in maintaining erection as it heats up the body which in turn speeds up blood circulation. Honey is a strength aphrodisiac, which can enhance the potency of ginger. The best way to consume this remedy is to mix half a teaspoon of ginger with honey and eat it before bedtime. They work in the brain, releasing more serotonin, a chemical messenger that allows better control of premature ejaculation in a number of cases.
Symptoms of premature ejaculation
The main symptom of premature ejaculation is the inability to delay ejaculation for more than a minute after penetration. However, the problem can arise in all sexual situations, even during masturbation .
Premature ejaculation can be classified as:
- Lifetime (primary) . Lifelong premature ejaculation happens all or most of the time after you have sex.
- Acquired (secondary) . Acquired premature ejaculation develops after you have had previous sexual experiences without ejaculation problems.
Many men find that they have symptoms of premature ejaculation, but the symptoms do not meet the diagnostic criteria for premature ejaculation. Instead, these men might have natural variable premature ejaculation, which includes periods of rapid ejaculation as well as periods of normal ejaculation.
The causes of premature ejaculation
The exact cause of premature ejaculation is not known. While it was once considered purely psychological, doctors now know that premature ejaculation involves a complex interplay of psychological and biological factors.
Psychological factors that could play a role include:
- Early sexual experiences
- Sexual abuse
- Poor body image
- The Depression
- Worry about premature ejaculation
- Guilty feelings that increase your tendency to rush when having sex
- Erectile dysfunction . Men wanting to get or maintain an erection during sex may form a tendency to rush to ejaculate, which can be difficult to change.
- Anxiety . Many men with premature ejaculation also have anxiety issues - specifically related to sexual performance or related to other issues.
- Relationship problems . If you have had satisfactory sex with other partners where premature ejaculation has rarely or never occurred at all, it is possible that interpersonal issues between you and your current partner are contributing to the problem.
Various factors can increase your risk of premature ejaculation, including:
- Erectile dysfunction . You may be at an increased risk of premature ejaculation if you have difficulty getting or maintaining an erection from time to time or regularly. The fear of losing your erection might cause you to consciously or subconsciously rush into sexual encounters.
- Stress . Emotional or mental tensions in any area of your life can play a role in premature ejaculation, limiting your ability to relax and focus during sex.
Premature ejaculation can cause problems in your personal life, including:
- Stress and relationship problems . A common complication of premature ejaculation is relationship stress.
- Fertility problems . Premature ejaculation can sometimes make fertilization difficult for couples trying to have a baby if ejaculation does not occur intravaginally.
Diagnosis of premature ejaculation
In addition to asking you questions about your sex life, your doctor will ask you about your medical history and may do a physical exam. If you have both premature ejaculation and difficulty getting or maintaining an erection, your doctor may order blood tests to check your male hormone ( testosterone ) levels or other tests.
In some cases, your doctor might suggest that you see a urologist or mental health professional who specializes in sexual dysfunction.
For more information, please contact our experts at:
Phone / Whatsapp : 00229 99 546 463
Hepatitis is an inflammation of the liver which is most often caused by the presence of viruses in the body, poor diet, or excessive alcohol consumption. Hepatitis can occur in a chronic or acute form. The first symptoms of the disease are indigestion, change in urine color, and yellow sclera.
The liver is an important organ in the human body that performs the function of a blood filter. The blood that passes through it is removed from all harmful impurities, and the bile produced in the liver promotes the digestion of fats. If the liver has problems, it affects the functionality of the whole body. The natural filter should be cleaned regularly to prevent the development of many diseases. Herbal infusions are ideal for this purpose. Let's take a look at which herbs are good for the liver and how to use them.
Natural treatment for hepatitis B and C
The natural treatment that we offer to cure hepatitis B, like hepatitis C, is essentially made from natural herbal teas. It is one of the best natural remedies to cure hepatitis . The natural remedy for hepatitis is made up of plants that have been shown to be effective with dozens of cases resolved. This natural remedy has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties , which help in healing and preventing liver problems . It also fights against viruses that cause hepatitis and provides antioxidants that help maintain the overall health of the liver . She helps the body fight viral infections and cleanse the liver.
Order it and start treatment early. Support is offered throughout the period of its intake. To reach us, click on the WhatsApp button in the right corner of your screen or contact us on +229 99 54 64 63.
We have representation in all African countries and actively in the following countries: Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Mali, Senegal, Burkina Faso, Togo, Kenya, Nigeria, Gabon, Central African Republic, Benin, Chad, Congo- Brazzaville and Kinshasa. So be reassured that you will receive your products immediately after your order.
Shipping is free anywhere in the world.
Dandelion root and hepatitis
You can often see dandelions in the park. This wild plant has many amazing healing benefits. This herb helps the liver to reduce fat, produce amino acids and generally eliminate toxins.
Dandelion also reduces swelling in the liver. The Australian Journal of Medical Herbalism cites two studies that show the regenerative nature of the dandelion liver for jaundice, swelling of the liver, hepatitis, and digestive disorders. Besides using dandelion supplements, you can also eat dandelion leaves or even juice. Dandelion root tea helps the liver reduce fat, produce amino acids, and generally flush out toxins. It is simply steeped in water and drinks such as tea, 2 times a day.
- Choisissez 400 fleurs jaunes de pissenlit. Versez dessus 3 litres d'eau froide et placez 4 tranches de citron et 4 tranches d’oranges. Laisser reposer pendant 24 heures. Ensuite, filtrer et transférer le liquide dans une casserole. Ajouter 1 kg de sucre et, en remuant fréquemment, cuire pendant environ une heure et demi. Vous devriez obtenir un sirop épais. Réduire le feu et verser le sirop chaud obtenu dans des bocaux stérilisés et fermer. Le sirop est dense et la texture est assimilée au miel. Ce sirop est excellent pour éliminer les symptômes du rhume, la toux, la bronchite, etc. Il est idéal pour les enfants, il ne faut pas avoir peur d’en donner à vos enfants tous les jours.
The health benefits of dandelion roots
- Maintain digestive health : Dandelion root is a rich source of inulin and has a recommended laxative effect to aid digestion after eating. This root can also promote healthy growth of the intestinal biome. Dandelion root can aid in the digestion of fatty foods by stimulating the production of stomach and bile acids. Drinking this herb can also increase appetite, reduce gas, and relieve constipation.
- Detoxifies and prevents liver damage : Report from the sciencedirect.com page , research results show that dandelion root can effectively prevent liver fibrosis due to inhalation of carbon tetrachloride. It can also prevent liver damage from alcohol. In folk medicine, dandelion root is a popular tonic for liver damage because it is rich in iron, vitamin A, and calcium. It is believed that this root increases the production of bile, cleanses the liver and gallbladder.
- Diuretics are good for the body : Research conducted by Bevin A Claire and Richard S. Conroy at Tai Sophia Institute, Maryland in 2009 confirmed that dandelion root is a good quality traditional diuretic for the body. This root is also believed to help flush out toxins and support healthy kidney function. If you experience gout, rheumatism, or other joint swelling, this root concoction is suitable for consumption. Other properties can also help prevent urinary tract infections.
- Treat the inflammation : Dandelion root has long been used to treat various inflammations such as inflammation of organs, joints, and swelling. The content of phytonutrients and essential fatty acids in the roots makes it effective in fighting inflammation.
- Anti-cancer : According to Pamela Ovadje's journal Oncotarget published in 2006, he explained that dandelion root has a reputation for slowing pancreatic cancer cells, leukemia and melanoma due to its ability to induce apoptosis. Apoptosis is a process in which cells recycle their own abilities. This allows cells whose proteins are damaged to be rebuilt as new cells, this process is very important to stop the proliferation of cancer cells in the body.
- Improve heart health : Dandelion root is a good source of fiber and potassium to help lower blood pressure. This magic root can also control cholesterol levels, lower triglycerides, and maintain a healthy HDL ratio, which is "good" cholesterol that can keep the cardiovascular system functioning normally.
- Smooth UPS production : Although scientific evidence is still lacking, this root was used by nursing mothers to help stimulate milk production and regulate hormones centuries ago. Cited by sciencedirect.com, some experts theorize that dandelion root may not help improve lactation on its own, but the vitamins and minerals in the root may contribute to overall maternal health so that lactation becomes smoother.
HEPATITIS C - CAUSES / INFECTIOUS AGENT / RISK FACTORS
Causes of Hepatitis C
In general, hepatitis is an inflammatory condition of the liver. It can be viral, autoimmune or caused by a high concentration of toxins in the body. While autoimmune hepatitis occurs due to immune system disorders and generated antibodies that affect liver cells, viral forms can be transmitted and toxic ones can be caused by the use of drugs, alcohol or other harmful substances.
Viral forms are hepatitis A, B, C, D and E. Two more forms have recently been discovered, F and G, but their spread is minimal. Of these, hepatitis A and E are usually acute, while the other forms are chronic and manifest in the long term.
Chronic hepatitis C is caused by the hepatitis C virus, a virus that has nothing to do with other viruses common to hepatitis (eg hepatitis A or hepatitis B). The hepatitis C virus is a virus that is transmitted through small amounts of blood. Infection can occur when you do not follow safe injection rules and the needles are reused and shared with others.
Transmission of Hepatitis C
Hepatitis C can be transmitted when the blood of a person who has the virus comes in contact with that of a healthy person, including through blood transfusions or organ transplants, but also from mother to fetus during pregnancy.
The risk of sexual contact is higher among people who have more sexual partners or those with low immunity (including people infected with HIV), but the incidence is higher for anal sex.
The incubation period of the virus varies between 45 and 160 days. Although there is no specific age category for this condition, the highest incidence is among people aged 30-40.
Risk factors for Hepatitis C.
The risk of hepatitis C virus infection increases for people who:
- They work in the field of health and are exposed to infected blood;
- Consume illicit drugs;
- She suffers from HIV;
- They got a piercing or a tattoo in a murderous environment, using non-sterile equipment;
- They received hemodialysis treatments for a long time;
- They have relatives with Hepatitis C;
- Children born to mothers infected with the hepatitis C virus;
- People who are incarcerated;
- People who use intranasal drugs.
Symptoms of hepatitis C
Long-term hepatitis C virus infection is known as Chronic Hepatitis C.
Chronic hepatitis C is usually a "silent" infection for many years, until the virus damages the liver enough to cause the signs and symptoms of liver disease. These signs and symptoms include:
- Mild bleeding;
- Abdominal pain;
- Low appetite;
- Yellowing of the skin (jaundice);
- Dark color of urine;
- Irritated skin
- Increased fluid in the abdomen;
- Swelling of the legs;
- Weight loss;
- Confusion, drowsiness and blurred speech.
Chronic hepatitis C virus infection is often recognized until people are screened for a blood donation or an abnormal blood test found during a routine examination.
Gonorrhea, also called Gonococcal. Along with chlamydia, gonorrhea is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) that can cause infertility. Caused by the bacteria Nasser gonorrhea , gonorrhea can be passed from person to person through sexual contact or from an infected mother to the baby at birth. The consequences of infection are serious, especially in women, who can become infertile, and in newborns, who can lose their sight.
Natural treatment of gonorrhea (hot pissing)
The plants contained in our treatment have been selected among the best to fight against bacteria. Indeed, in addition to their antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory properties, they also have antibiotic " properties.
The treatment consists of several plants reduced to powder to facilitate their assimilation in the form of herbal tea. Our experts are there to advise you and support you throughout your treatment.
Contact: +229 99 546 463 (Also available on WhatsApp)
Symptoms of gonorrhea
In most cases, gonorrhea goes unnoticed because its symptoms can be mistaken for other infections.
- Symptoms of gonorrhea in men
On the penis, the most common signs of gonorrhea are pain and burning when urinating, a profuse secretion of pus from the urethra, pain or swelling in one of the testicles.
- Symptoms of gonorrhea in women
In the vagina, symptoms are increased vaginal discharge, which takes on a yellowish color and an unpleasant odor, pain and burning when urinating, bleeding outside of the menstrual period, abdominal and pelvic pain.
Diagnosis of gonorrhea
The first manifestations of the disease vary from 24 hours to 14 days after unprotected sex.
At any sign or symptom, it is recommended to consult a health service for the correct diagnosis and indication of treatment with an appropriate antibiotic.
One of the ways to make a clinical diagnosis of the disease is to check how long after intercourse the lesion appeared, if the secretion looks like pus and stains your underwear.
But confirmation is done by specific laboratory tests that analyze the secretion. It's a quick, inexpensive and painless exam. In 15 minutes, the result is ready.
If the infection is found, it is necessary to have tests related to other sexually transmitted infections, including chlamydia, syphilis, hepatitis B and HIV.
Gonorrhea remedy: Pomegranate tea
Pomegranate has antibacterial properties, in addition to boosting the immune system, as it is rich in zinc, magnesium, and vitamin C. Therefore, pomegranate tea is a great option to help in the treatment of gonorrhea.
- 10 grams of pomegranate peel;
- 1 cup of boiling water;
Pomegranate tea is prepared by placing the peels in boiling water and letting them sit for 10 minutes. Then strain and drink the still hot tea at least 2 times a day.
In addition to tea made with the peel, it is possible to make tea with dried pomegranate leaves. To do this, it is enough to put 2 teaspoons of flowers in 500 ml of boiling water, leave for 15 minutes, strain and drink once a day.
Noise, beep, ringing or whistling in the ear. It is a tinnitus- a sound in the ears that each person can only hear by themselves. For some people, it has a huge impact on daily life, causing stress, anxiety, anger, and trouble sleeping. Ringing in the ears is not curable, but you can learn how to deal with the problem. It is important to treat them. Apple cider vinegar for tinnitus is a very effective natural tip.
If you are looking for an effective natural remedy for tinnitus (ringing in the ears), you have come to the right place. Thanks to our natural remedy, you will be able to stop the perceived sound and improve your quality of life. Our herbal tea is made with the best herbs in the world to cure tinnitus.
We are available on +229 99 54 64 63
Worldwide delivery through DHL.We also have representations throughout West Africa
Apple cider vinegar for tinnitus
Vinegar is, without a doubt, one of the most widely used products, not only for cooking, but also as a natural treatment, in this case it is useful even against tinnitus. Vinegar regulates the body's pH, stimulating healing from any inflammation.
To benefit from this treatment, simply mix two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with a little honey in a glass of water and drink this liquor 2-3 times a day, until the buzz in your ears disappears.
Such a composition contributes to the body's mineral deficiency, promotes blood thinning, leading to the disappearance of noise. To achieve the expected effect of such a means, apple cider vinegar should be prepared by yourself and not buy ready-made in the store.
Make apple cider vinegar at home
- 1.5 kg of organic apples
- 1 kg of cane sugar or whole sugar
- 5 l of non-chlorinated water
- A fermentation pot
- First, make sure you have very clean apples. So wash them thoroughly and wipe them dry. I have sometimes seen that it is even recommended to lightly rub them with baking soda.
- When the apples are spotless, cut them into small pieces and place them in a container.
- Add the whole (or cane) sugar and mix well (or even crush) to obtain almost an apple paste.
- When the apple pieces are reduced, transfer them to a large glass jar and pour in the water.
- Now cover the jar with a clean cloth closed with a rubber band or cord.
- The principle of fermenting apple cider vinegar is the same as for fruit kefir.
- Otherwise, you can naturally use a fermentation pot.
- During the entire period of processing apples into cider vinegar, it is necessary to stir the contents of the jar.
- For the first 10 days, stir the mashed potatoes in the water every day, then every other day for 10 days.
- Finally, let the cider vinegar finish its fermentation quietly for the last 10 days.
- At the end of the month of transforming the apples into cider vinegar, filter and bottle.
- Be careful not to fill the bottles to the maximum because the fermentation continues tirelessly.
- Store apple cider vinegar and always open bottles carefully. Excess gas is always possible.
- Homemade apple cider vinegar has no expiration date, so don't hesitate!
Causes of tinnitus you should know about
Continuous noise not only contributes to hearing loss, but can also be a cause of tinnitus. This can happen if you are exposed to loud noises. Like working around the machine or listening to music with headphones at high volume. Such noises can damage the hair cells in the inner ear. And the effect causes hearing loss and tinnitus.
Hearing loss can make the effects of tinnitus even worse. With difficulty hearing everyday sounds, tinnitus sounds can become more prominent and harder to ignore.
- The Meniere's disease
Some people experience tinnitus as a side effect of Ménière's disease, which affects hearing and balance. Although the exact cause of this condition is still unknown. Ménière's disease is often the result of a buildup of fluid in the inner ear. In most cases, this disease occurs in one ear only.
People with Ménière's disease experience a variety of symptoms, including dizziness, poor balance, hearing loss, sensitivity to sound, and tinnitus.
The accumulated earwax can cause earaches, hearing difficulties and tinnitus. If the wax is too close to the eardrum, it can prevent the eardrum from functioning properly. It will also change the vibrations of the eardrum and cause tinnitus.
Fortunately, the tinnitus that results from earwax buildup usually goes away after the ear is cleaned. Remember that cotton swabs should not be slipped into the ear.
Temporomandibular joint disorder
The temporomandibular joint (TMJ) is located in front of the ear, where your jawbone connects to the skull. With that in mind, it shares certain muscles and nerves with your inner ear. TMJ disorders can result from jaw injuries, arthritis, or other genetic conditions. And it causes symptoms like pain around the jaw and ears, pain when chewing, difficulty opening and closing the mouth, and tinnitus.
If the tone or volume of your tinnitus changes when you chew, open your mouth, or move your neck, it could be due to a TMJ disorder.
- Blood vessels or inner ear disorders
Did you know that some cases of tinnitus can be heard by your doctor? Known as objective tinnitus, this type is often caused by problems with the blood vessels or the middle ear. For example, irregular blood flow or a muscle spasm in your inner ear can cause a throbbing or throbbing sound loud enough for others to hear. Objective tinnitus can also be caused by a tumor in the middle ear that interferes with the proper functioning of blood vessels.
Diseases that cause tinnitus
Tinnitus can be caused by several diseases, such as high blood pressure, diabetes, allergies, and ear infections. High blood pressure or other cardiovascular disease and diabetes can cause irregular or insufficient blood flow to the inner ear, resulting in tinnitus. Seasonal allergies can cause inflammation or fluid build-up in the inner ear, which can also cause a ringing sensation. Likewise, ear infections can cause tinnitus if they affect the fluid levels in the inner ear.