FEMININE INFERTILITY (Natural treatment to get pregnant quickly)
The natural approach being the best to adopt to have a child, the plants we use are the perfect solution to get pregnant quickly.
To place an order directly or to speak with our experts, please contact us at +229 99 54 64 63 (number available via the WhatsApp mobile application).
You've been in a relationship with your spouse for a while, and now it's time to start a family. But after a year of regular unprotected sex, still no pregnancy. You may be suffering from female infertility.
First of all, it is important to define but also to understand why infertility occurs. The search for the causes of infertility must be carried out in parallel in both partners. Only after these investigations can the infertility of one or the other partner be established and treatment can be started.
Female infertility can be caused by many gynecological disorders or dysfunctions: endometriosis, anovulation (absence of ovulation), uterine polyps, uterine fibroids, miscarriages, fallopian tube obstruction, obesity, ovarian cysts, stress, excessive alcohol consumption, etc.
Natural treatment of female infertility
For each of the above-mentioned causes of female infertility, we offer specific natural treatment. This is the secret to curing female infertility. You must consult a gynecologist or have undergone a fertility check-up to find out the main cause of your infertility.
Our care in the case of female infertility depends on the origin of the disease. The composition of the natural remedy will depend on the cause of female infertility. Our natural treatments are only made from plants whose effectiveness is scientifically proven. They are the miracle solution to cure practically all forms of female infertility.
After gynecological consultation, if you're in pain:
- blocked fallopian tubes,
- absence of ovulation (anovulation),
- of fibroids,
- of ovarian cysts (polycystic ovary syndrome),
- of uterine polyps or repeated miscarriages,
You may suffer from one or more of these diseases at the same time. Don't worry, our natural treatments have already proven their effectiveness in each of the causes of female infertility listed above. The herbs we use are the perfect solution to cure female infertility. They are even used in the composition of certain medications.
Our natural remedies are the secret to curing all forms of female infertility. We offer you a definite advantage: the absence of side effects and contraindications. The natural approach is often the best approach to find a solution. Our natural remedies have enabled many women to have children.
NB: Contrary to a preconceived idea that is still too wide, the woman is far from being the sole responsibility when a couple is unable to have a child. The man suffers from male infertility in almost 50% of cases. For example, a woman may have fibroids and her partner may have a low sperm count (oligospermia). So ask your man to have a spermogram. This will allow us to know exactly the source of the problem.
Duration of the treatment :
The duration of the natural treatment will depend primarily on the cause of female infertility. It generally varies from 02 to 06 months. Don't worry, our natural remedies are the solution to cure almost all cases of female infertility. Our treatment is individualized. It will vary according to the cause of female infertility and your expectations.
Our advice to boost female fertility
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine, and tobacco: A healthy lifestyle is a basis for conceiving a baby. Be aware that even moderate consumption can increase prolactin levels and prevent ovulation. Smoking and drinking alcohol certainly don't help boost fertility. Female infertility is also linked to smoking. Not only does it decrease fertility, but it can also accelerate menopause. Women who drink one cup of coffee a day are half as likely to conceive.
- Reduce your stress: This is one of the most important factors. We recommend practicing relaxation techniques such as yoga, acupuncture, and meditation. Also, discuss this with your partner as often as possible. You will need the moral support of those around you.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Being underweight or overweight can affect the body's hormone levels, making it more difficult to conceive. When you are underweight (anorexia) you need to gain back some weight to allow your body to get your reproductive system working again. Conversely, an overweight woman will need to lose weight by controlling her diet and/or physical activity.
- Monitor your basal body temperature: This will help you determine the most likely time to ovulate in order to plan your sexual intercourse. When it is 37 degrees, you are probably ovulating. This is a good time.
- Avoid consumption of unpasteurized dairy products
- We recommend the following foods: spinach, melon, salads, salmon, anchovies, cereals, pulses, fruits, and anything with fiber.
- A diet rich in magnesium and vitamin B6. They are necessary for the production of progesterone (the pregnancy hormone). You will find both in sufficient quantities in egg yolks, legumes, green vegetables, and nuts and seeds.
- Eat foods rich in vitamin C. They help strengthen the lining of the uterus. Vitamin C is usually found in fruits (oranges, grapefruit, lemon, etc...).
- Eat foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids such as avocados, fish, coconut oil.
To order directly or to discuss with our experts, contact us at +229 99 546 463 (number available via the WhatsApp mobile application).
Availability: In stock, next-day shipping
295.0€ inc. tax
- Condition : new
- Manufacturer : lesplantesafricaines
Anovulation natural treatment hebal tea treatment to get pregnant naturally regain fertility naturally natural treatment to get pregnant African recipe to get pregnant plant effective against infertility fertility treatment for women without prescription