Heart failure is one of the many heart problems characterized by reduced heart function. In this case, the heart cannot pump blood optimally throughout the body. However, proper treatment for heart failure can help maintain a healthy body and extend the life expectancy of the person with heart failure.
Herbal solution for heart failure
We have collected in this treatment the best plants against heart disease. The plants that constitute it come from African forests and have properties and virtues which make their reputation. This treatment repairs damage to the arteries in the heart and helps your heart to beat properly again, pumping more blood each time.
Heart failure is a disease that we cure with plants. The best plants for the heart work effectively and are free from side effects.
Duration of treatment: The duration of treatment is two months
Presentation of the treatment: The treatment is taken in the form of a powder to be taken as an infusion.
Spices effective against heart failure
1. Garlic: The antioxidants in garlic can help break down bad cholesterol, prevent cancer attacks, and lower blood sugar. Hence, garlic is one of the natural remedies for coronary heart disease.
2. White turmeric : White turmeric contains anti-lipid peroxide properties which are effective in treating heart disease, gout and diabetes.
3. Green Tea: Tea green contains vitamin K, which can lower blood pressure and cure heart disease. Green tea is also believed to be able to lose weight and prevent cholesterol.
4. soursop leaves: The leaves soursop are validators that can widen blood vessels clogged. A simple way to make medicine from natural ingredients using soursop leaves, prepare 5 leaves and boil them in boiling water, wait for the water to change color. After changing the color of the natural medicine of soursop leaves, it can be consumed immediately under warm conditions.
Symptoms of heart failure
Heart failure may be ongoing (chronic) or your condition may appear suddenly (acute).
Symptoms and symptoms of heart failure can include:
- Breathing pain (dyspnea) when exercising or lying down
- Difficulty concentrating or paying attention
- Lack of appetite and nausea
- Increased need to urinate at night
- Swelling of the abdomen (ascites)
- Very rapid weight gain thanks to water retention
- Persistent cough or wheezing with white or red sweat in the blood
- Reduced ability to exercise
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Swelling (edema) of the legs, ankles and feet
- Fatigue and weakness
- Sweating, severe difficulty breathing, and coughing in pink, foamy mucus
- Chest pain if heart failure is caused by a heart attack
How is heart failure diagnosed?
The diagnosis of heart failure is made after a heart evaluation which includes a physical examination, blood tests, and imaging tests. Many patients are diagnosed after arriving at the hospital urgently with symptoms such as shortness of breath.
Blood tests and imaging tests assess the heart's ability to pump. Your doctor may decide to do the following investigations:
- blood tests such as BNP , tests to assess kidney function, electrolytes, and thyroid function
- electrocardiogram ( ECG )
- x-ray of the lungs
- coronary angiography - an investigation a doctor can do when they suspect you have coronary artery disease. Coronary angiography assesses the coronary arteries, which are the arteries that supply the heart muscle.