- nettle leaf to get pregnant
nettle leaf to get pregnant
Herbs for fertility can work wonders. It is worth supporting them when planning a pregnancy. Many of them work well on the reproductive system, stimulate the functioning of the ovaries and increase the production of mucus, allowing sperm to move. Which fertility herbs should you choose when planning a pregnancy?
Infertility is a disease of civilization - it's true. But it is not true to think that this has not happened in the past. For a long time, women had problems with irregular periods or anovulatory cycles, which were a serious obstacle to the birth of children. However, they knew how to deal with it and today used often underestimated fertility herbs . Is it worth it to take advantage of our grandmother's methods and visit the herbal stores in today's world where medicine has made great strides? Of course! Find Out How To Get Pregnant Using Grandma's Methods!
Natural treatment to get pregnant quickly
Female infertility can be caused by many gynecological disorders or dysfunctions: endometriosis, anovulation ( absence of ovulation ), uterine polyps , uterine fibroids , miscarriages, obstruction of the fallopian tubes , obesity, ovarian cysts, stress, excessive consumption of 'alcohol…
For each of the causes of female infertility mentioned above, we offer you a specific natural treatment. This is the secret to curing female infertility. It is essential that you consult a gynecologist or that you have undergone a fertility check-up to know the main cause of your infertility.
Our treatment for female infertility depends on the origin of the disease . The composition of the natural remedy will depend on the cause of female infertility. Our natural treatments are only made from plants whose effectiveness is scientifically proven. They are the miracle solution to cure virtually all forms of female infertility. Click on the image below to discover the treatment
Tel / whatsapp: 00229 99 546 463
Which herbs for fertility should you choose?
There are several herbs that work extremely well in stabilizing the work of the reproductive system and helping you plan for pregnancy. Contrary to appearances, you know them perfectly. What are we talking about? About the nettle , raspberry leaf , ginseng, the ginger and Angelica . Take herbs for fertility this can increase your chances of getting pregnant, of course, provided you don't have any serious health issues. Using them in the recommended doses should not harm us, although you should monitor your body's reactions and stop them if any side effects occur, for example uterine contractions.
How do specific herbs affect fertility?
- nettle leaf -
contains vitamins A, B2, C and K and, among others, magnesium, iron, calcium, silicon. Nettle is bactericidal, which is why it helps fight against vaginal infections. Thanks to the diuretic properties, it helps to excrete harmful substances from the body. It also helps fight PMS by preventing water from pooling in the body;
- raspberry leaf - this bright and underrated herb contains vitamins B1, B2, B6, C, E, iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium, phosphorus. It strengthens the muscles of the uterus, which is why it is particularly recommended for women who are planning to become pregnant or who are in the 1st trimester. The raspberry leaf also has a diastolic effect, thus contributing to the fight against painful menstruation
Tips to prepare for pregnancy
- Ginseng - contains vitamins A, B1, B2, C, iron, zinc, calcium, potassium and magnesium. Supports the proper functioning of the uterus and tones its muscles, increases vitality;
- Common Restorer - a lesser-known herb that is made for women. It helps to separate cycles, reduces stomach aches and heavy periods, cures infections. Common restorer also strengthens the muscles of the uterus, which is why women are recommended to drink it just before and after childbirth;
- motherwort - a plant created for women who have menstruation problems. It repairs cycles, has a diastolic effect, which is why it is recommended for painful periods. Strengthens the walls of the uterus, thus preventing miscarriages
- - -
Has the LESPLANTESAFRICAINES team answered all your questions through this article?
Leave us a comment in response or contact us via WhatsApp at +229 99 546 463.
- - -