There are many causes of infertility within a couple. One of the most common is blockage of the uterine (or Fallopian) tubes. Indeed, when the tubes are blocked, the movement of the egg and sperm is hampered, which complicates fertilization. The diagnosis is usually based on a hysterosalpingogram, in other words x-ray exploration of the uterus and tubes. In some cases it is possible to repair the tubes, however in vitro fertilization is usually offered.
Rest assured, a natural treatment without side effects exists to unclog the fallopian tubes.
There are many causes of infertility within a couple. One of the most common is blockage of the uterine (or fallopian) tubes. Indeed, when the tubes are blocked, the movement of the egg and sperm is hampered, which complicates fertilization. The diagnosis is usually based on a hysterosalpingogram, in other words, x-ray exploration of the uterus and tubes. In some cases it is possible to repair the tubes, however in vitro fertilization is usually offered.
Rest assured, natural treatment without side effects exists to unclog the fallopian tubes
Herbal treatment to unclog the fallopian tubes
Here we offer you a mixture of African roots and plants that are excellent for unblocking your fallopian tubes . It is very effective at unblocking your fallopian tubes and getting pregnant and is made up of two components: an oil to apply as a poultice and herbal teas. This is the secret to unblocking your proboscis naturally through plants. By its vasodilator, purifying and diuretic power, the herbal tea will have the action of unclogging your tubes.
Our natural remedy allows the transport of gametes (spermatozoa and oocytes) . Also, the oil to be applied as a poultice will soften the tissues and improve circulation throughout the pelvic region. So, the combined action of these two elements will allow you to unblock your tubes naturally and get pregnant.
For more information on the treatment, click on the image above or contact us on +229 99 54 64 63 (also available on the WhatsApp mobile application)
What is Castor Oil Therapy?
Castor oil comes from the seeds of the castor bean (Ricinus communis), also known as Palma Christi. It has been used for thousands of years. Used for hundreds of years by naturopathy and homeopathy, castor oil therapy is very effective in helping to overcome all kinds of fertility issues.
Natural therapy is done by soaking a cloth in castor oil which is then placed on certain parts of the skin and accompanied by heating to improve circulation and healing of tissues and organs under the skin.
Castor oil to unclog the tubes and relieve pelvic diseases
- Fold a large flannel cloth in layers
- Pour 2 to 3 tablespoons of castor oil on it
- Heat the fabric to a comfortable temperature in the microwave
- Lie down and place the warm cloth on the lower abdomen. Cover the cloth with plastic wrap and wait 20 minutes
- Repeat this treatment twice a day for a week
- Castor oil used in massage also relieves pelvic pain
What Are the Benefits of Castor Oil Therapy?
Castor oil therapy can play a major role in healing several conditions, which can be applied to parts of the body such as the liver, gallbladder, lower abdomen, breasts, and kidneys. Besides improving the working function of some of these organs, castor oil therapy is also very beneficial for the reproductive health of women.
Home Remedies For Pelvic Inflammatory Disease The Sweetest Home
Castor oil therapy has also been used traditionally to help increase fertility, as it is a good, effective, beneficial and calming natural alternative.
The benefits for women and pregnant women are as follows:
Supports the health of the fallopian tubes
Improve egg health in women
Detoxification before conception (fertilization)
Improves circulation and reproductive health
Helps shrink and remove ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids and endometriosis
Helps dissolve pelvic adhesions and scars
Reduce menstrual cramps
Helps clear blocked fallopian tubes
How is castor oil therapy done?
Especially for fertility issues, apply castor oil therapy to the lower abdomen. Castor oil therapy will generally be more effective when combined with various fertility massage techniques .
The good news is, moms can do castor oil therapy at home. The process is as follows:
Ingredients to prepare:
- A sheet of flannel or old fabric
- A bottle of castor oil (castor oil)
- A piece of plastic, the size is bigger than flannel
- Bottle or squeeze bag filled with hot water
- Container with lid
- A towel
- Fabric for the base, as castor oil stains clothes and blankets
Preparation for therapy:
- Place the flannel in a container. Soak the flannel cloth in castor oil so that it is completely damp, but not dripping.
- Place the flannel cloth soaked in castor oil on the affected part of the body.
- Cover with plastic.
- Place a hot water bottle or bag in the plastic. Let sit for at least 45 minutes, more is better. Moms can relax for a while during this time.
- After removing the flannel cloth, gently massage the section (moms can learn self-massage according to the massage expert's instructions).
- Clean the part with a solution of water and baking soda or lukewarm water.
- Store the castor oil soaked flannel cloth in a closed container in the refrigerator, this cloth can be reused up to 25-30 times.
- However, moms must remain vigilant. Castor oil should not be made internally, but only to be applied to the external skin.
Do not use during pregnancy, breastfeeding or during menstruation; stop using it after ovulation if you want to get pregnant.
- - -
Has the LESPLANTESAFRICAINES team answered all your questions through this article?
Leave us a comment in response or contact us via WhatsApp at +229 99 546 463.